This aims at renewing the license for an additional 5 years, and it follows that a new license be issued detailing the new period of validity.
• The investor long in, or registers for a new account.
• The investor fills the required forms and submits the request.
• The GSA receives the request and – following several stages – obtains approval, so that the investor may log in and alter their request and re-submit it.
• After final authentication, the request will be forwarded to the investor along with attaching proof of payment (if payment is needed).
• After approving the request and ensuring the fees have been paid, the new license is issued and may be printed directly from the electronic portal.